100-Year-Old Former SS Man being tried for ‘3,500 Accessory to Murder’ Charges in Germany

100-Year-Old Former SS Man being tried for ‘3,500 Accessory to Murder’ Charges in Germany

Ever since the beginning of the so-called ‘Operation Last Chance’ that was begun in July 2002 by the Simon Wiesenthal Center – but which was really the brainchild of one venomous little kike named Efraim Zuroff (also the subject of his eponymous 2009 book) who is also something of jewish supremacist (just read his 1988 book ‘Occupation: Nazi Hunter’ for confirmation) – there have been a spate of legally dubious and absolutely vicious show trials of men linked in one way or another to the SS and/or the Axis during the Second World War.

We’ve now been greeted with news by Cnaan Liphshiz in the ‘Jewish Daily Forward’ of another instance of jew-inspired legal malfeasance:

‘A 100-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard has been indicted in Germany for being an accessory to murder in 3,500 cases.

The defendant, who was not named in the German media, is scheduled to go on trial in October in the Neuruppin district court for his service at Sachsenhausen, Reuters reported Sunday.

Court sessions requiring the defendant’s presence will be limited to about two hours a day because of his age.

The defendant was said to have worked as a guard from 1942 to 1945 in Sachsenhausen, a camp near Berlin where some 200,000 people were imprisoned and 20,000 murdered.

Germany has prosecuted several accused accomplices to Nazi war crimes since the 2011 conviction in Munich of former concentration camp guard John Demjanjuk, who had been living in the U.S. before being arrested, deported and tried for his role at Sobibor. He was found guilty as an accessory in the murders of nearly 30,000 Jews there and died in 2012.

The Demjanjuk case set a precedent that being a guard at a death camp was sufficient to prove complicity in murder. Few of the guards are still alive, however, and thus the number of prosecutions is dwindling.’

So let me add two observations here that expose this nonsense for what it is.

Firstly, Sachsenhausen was not – and never was – a ‘death camp’ in any way, shape or form but operated in essence as a high-security prison for prominent political opponents of the Third Reich as well as for military prisoners who were deemed particularly dangerous or who operated on the fringes of the Geneva Convention – such as members of the famous British Commando units – and predictably this included executions being handed down by the German authorities and carried out.

This is precisely the same as British itself did with German and Axis civilians and prisoners during the Second World War and rightly so. Now you might rightly argue that the Germans also tortured their prisoners (political and military) on occasion in pursuit of information to help the war effort and you would be right, but again so did the British.

Secondly, note how low the bar of proof has been set for culpability for the offense of ‘accessory to murder’ because… well… ‘Nazis’ and ‘Holocaust’ even though the defendant is not being charged with anything to do with the ‘Holocaust’ itself.

Thus, we can see that firstly there is a double-standard here and the British authorities have not (and likely never will) apologise for and charge those responsible for war crimes against German and Axis civilians and prisoners that the defendant in this trial is being prosecuted for. The fact there is no mention of such also confirms said double-standard.

Secondly that the trial has been set up from a legal standpoint as being almost unable to produce any verdict but guilty.

Therefore by definition this is a political show trial not a normal legal proceeding conducted by a state at war with its own people.